How To Live Your Best Mama Life
Being a mother can be really hard. The days feel overwhelming and endless. You feel like you are struggling just to keep your head above water. You collapse on the couch at the end of every day feeling exhausted, like you spent the whole day chasing your tail but achieving nothing. You never expected life with young children to be this hard.
I completely understand how you feel. I was there too. I felt like every day was a fight just to survive. I would count down the hours until bedtime and then feeling guilty for not 'enjoying them while they're young'. I felt like it was all passing in a blur of relentless days and I didn't know how to make it better.
Then I found a better way and now I can truly say that I am living my best life!
Through the online workshops I teach you how to take back control of the days and teach you the strategies you can put in place to set yourself up for success. I help you go from chaos to calm.
These workshops really will help you live your best mama life!
time left to register
How To Have A Calm Week
Thursday 24 September @ 8pm via Zoom
The schools are back a few weeks and already there’s a million extra things to do and remember.
This workshop is for you if:
- You constantly feel like your brain is spilling over.
- You're stressed that you’re going to forget something important.
- You feel like there is no way you’ll ever get everything done that you need to get done.
- You're tried of feeling like you're constantly chasing your tail and getting nowhere!
In this workshop I will teach you exactly how you can set yourself up to have a calm week (every week!). You will learn:
- My Monday Morning Kick Start technique;
- How to plan your days to run as smoothly as possible;
- How to enable your kids to take ownership of their own tasks;
- My Weekly Reset technique; and
- The empowering benefits of a 'Ta Da' List!
On Demand Workshops
Each on demand workshop purchase includes:
- Access to the 1 hour workshop video, including Q&A from the live event.
- Downloadable worksheets and resources which help you put into action everything you learn in the workshop.
- An invitation to join our private Calm Mamas facebook group which includes additional resources, weekly live talks from Sarah and live talks from visiting experts such as sleep consultants, health & fitness experts, parenting & nutrition consultants and more!
How To Stop Feeling Overwhelmed All The Time
Do you collapse on the couch at the end of the day feeling exhausted? Do you feel like you will NEVER get on top of the to do list and your head is melted trying?
This 1 hour workshop will help you identify exactly what is causing your overwhelm and help put strategies in place to help you life your best life. You won't believe how fast this workshop will change your life!
How To Deal With The End Of Lockdown
Are you feeling stressed as lockdown comes to an end? Are you feeling anxious about being back in public spaces where not everyone is practicing social distancing? Are you feeling pressure from friends and family to go back to 'normal life' and ignore the guidelines around social distancing and travel?
This workshop will teach you exactly how to ease out of lockdown on your own terms.
How To Not Kill Your Partner During Lockdown
Do you feel like you are constantly at loggerheads with your other half? Are you forever having arguments and butting heads?
This 1 hour workshop will show you exactly how you can bring harmony back into your relationship and make these days in lockdown much more enjoyable.
How To Kick The Isolation Blues
Are you are feeling completely overwhelmed and stressed out by isolation life at home with the kids? Do you feel like you are struggling with anxiety, low mood, frustration and like every day is groundhog day?
This 1 hour workshop will teach you exactly what you need to do to feel calmer, happier and more in control.
Guest Expert Series Workshops
As well as regular workshops from me, I also invite guest experts to give workshops that can support you on a range of topics. Below are a few of the workshops held recently.
Positive Parenting with Aoife Lee
Held Thursday 30 July 2020
Creating positive relationships with our children is something many of us strive for as parents, but it can be hard to know how best to manage the more testing behaviours!
Parenting can be tough but you’re not on your own.
During this workshop we learnt from parenting expert Aoife Lee:
✨how we can encourage our children’s positive behaviours
✨why our children push boundaries
✨how to manage these behaviours
✨practical ways of offering our children choice, taking the lead, as well as how to be more assertive when dealing with a variety of behaviours
Make sure to join the mailing list below to be the first to hear about future expert workshops!
Starting School with Tríona Gunning
Held Wednesday 12 August 2020
Your child starting preschool or school for the first time can be daunting. And what if they started last year but then Covid19 happened and now you feel like you're back at square one starting all over again!
There are so many worries that run through your head, from what to pack them for lunch to how to handle the drop off and worries about how they'll get on with the teachers and other children. Not to mention all the additional Covid19 procedures to worry about too!
This is where Tríona Gunning comes to the rescue! Tríona Gunning is a mother of two and founder of Early Years Insights. She has 9 years experience working in the childcare sector and has a degree in Early Years Education and Care.
During the workshop she covers:
- Stepping out into the world – transitions for young children
- The prepared parent – recognising that this is also a transition for you & how to prepare in order to best support your child
- Starting the conversation – how to prepare your child by listening to them & introducing new concepts through books
- What do we need? – getting practical with bags, lunches, clothes, life skills, labelling & building a routine
- The first day – what to remember, how to interact with the practitioner/teacher, trusting your child, yourself & the professional
Tríona all covers all of these topics with consideration given to the new procedures in place for Covid-19.
Join Our Mailing List To Be The First To Hear The Latest News On Upcoming Boxes
Hi, I'm Sarah!
I am a mother of two young children, a wife and founder of Mama Moments.
After becoming a mother in 2014 I struggled with postpartum ptsd, depression and anxiety which has given me a unique understanding of just how difficult motherhood can be.
I became passionate about self care and the key role it can play in protecting mothers' mental health and helping us live better, happier lives.
I founded Mama Moments to empower women to put themselves first on the list and take time for themselves every day.
I help mothers live their best life. Now it's your turn.
Workshop Customer Love
Join our mailing list to be first to hear about upcoming workshops
Registered in Ireland No. 624250
Registered Office: 17 Corrig Road
Sandyford, Dublin 18, D18N6K8, Ireland
Photo Credit: Peppermint Dolly
Copyrights © All Rights Reserved By Mama Moments Limited