Have you ever watched a light bulb flicker or listened to it buzz under a low vibration? That’s the energy we all know. The physical energy playing out in our daily lives as the fridge buzzes, the TV hums and that light bulb flick, flick, flickers. The science. The physics. But have you ever paid attention to your own energy and felt it vibrate, felt it buzz under your fingertips? Everything has a vibrational energy, even us. Think about it for a moment. As living organisms our bodies are made up of energy-producing particles, all of which have their own rhythm and vibration as energy is created.
As molecular beings the energies we use throughout the day, expel, and harness and vibrate throughout us. We are rooted with this vibrational energy which is strongly connected to our minds as well as our bodies. It is also linked to our emotions, meaning it can alter our mood and affect our physical health. In fact, when we tune in to these vibrations it can guide us and boost our goals and intentions in life.
High Low Vibrations
Our vibrations can buzz at varying frequencies throughout our days. They can be heavily influenced by the world around us, the moon cycle, and the earths rotational vibration. We can find ourselves in a flux and not know why. When our vibrational energies are high we are in a positive place with surging emotions of happiness, gratitude, and helpfulness. This of course means that when our vibrations are low we are consumed by dark energies with accompany emotions such as greif, sadness, or low mood
Tuning in To Our Vibrational Energy
When our vibrational energy lowers, its time to tune in to our bodies and minds and raise our vibration. But unlike our kitchen appliances, we don't have an on/off switch or a plug. We can't reboot, or higher the setting. So, how can we recognise when our vibrational energy is low and how can we raise it?
It may seem counter intuitive but when our vibrational energy is low, our energies can be stuck and its helpful to get them going again, rather than trying to eliminate them. If you feel sluggish, low, uncoordinated, and out of sorts, your vibrational energy is likely to be low.
Raising Our Vibrational Energy
1. Raise the Vibration Around You – Everything is made of energy and looking towards the vibration within our homes can help to raise our own inner vibrational energy. A simple way to do this is to bring in sound. Think back to the days you gave your pre-walker pots and pans to bang with a wooden spoon. These vibrational sounds can break negative energy and encourage a flow of new vibrations around you. Singing, chanting, and belly laughing do the trick too!
2. Snap, Tap and Clap - To move the vibration around you, snap your fingers, tap your body, and clap your hands around your shoulders, chest, head, and body. This physical motion releases blockages of negative energy and with the positive intention behind the action, we bring in fresh and positive energy.
3. The Power of Crystals – The natural elements of crystals hold incredible vibrations and have long been used in healing. Put quartz crystals into the corners of your home where negative energy is known to cling on to. The natural vibrational energies will release positive vibrations and raise the forces in your home.
4. Smudge Your Space – Smudging is a simple and basic principle of raising vibration in your home. It has been used for centuries and is almost guaranteed to clear old energies and heighten the positive vibrations around you. By burning sage, birch, or cedar, and holding good intentions you will find the energies in your home shift for the better.
5. Hold Your Internal Self – Raising our vibrational energy will always start with ourselves before we move on to our spaces and homes. Raising our own vibrations can be done by being honest ourselves. Hold yourself when you notice your vibrations lower, and be truthful with your intentions, goals, hopes, and dreams and you will notice your vibrations heighten.
6. Write Your Way to High Vibrations – Journaling is a great way to focus your mind and shift your energies. This instant vibrational boost comes as you write about what you want in life.
7. Practice Self-Care – Guarding yourself from negative vibrations can be done by anticipating a drop. Put yourself first in order to maintain a balance on your vibrational energy. Self-care, meditation, grounding, yoga, and anything which brings you happiness, calm, purpose, and provide intention for your growth and care will raise your vibrational energy.
8. Get Creative – Our passions are heavily aligned with high vibrations. When we pour our heart and soul, dig deep into our creativity and are at peace with that ingenuity, our vibrations rattle to the highest heights.
9. Be Mindful – From the moment you wake to the time you place your head on your pillow to sleep, be mindful of yourself and the world around you. Practice daily rituals to continue keeping your vibrations balanced. A morning ritual such as early riser yoga, or an afternoon tradition of a cup of Cacao, will encourage your vibrations to remain high and potent.
10. Pause – With our busy lives we can often forget to take a moment to slow down, to pause, and to look around you. Recognise the world you’re in and listen to your innermost core. Hear it. Feel it buzz. Your vibration is calling out to be protected so remember to pause and listen to it.
Energy Blog Series
- Understanding The 4 Types Of Energy Available To You
- Understanding Your Energy Drains (& How To Restore Yourself)
- How To Cultivate Your Energy
- How To Clear Out Old Energy
- Ten Steps To Managing Your Energy To Reach Your Potential