Are you really struggling with your child’s sleep and don’t know how to fix it?
- Is it taking you a long time to get them to go to sleep ?
- Are you experiencing multiple wakes through the night?
- Is your child resisting day time sleep?
- Is your child going to sleep but not staying asleep?
- Are you returning to work and would like to establish a healthy sleep routine for your child?
- Is there another baby on the way and perhaps your toddler is struggling with sleep?
- Are you dealing with nightmares or night terrors?
- Do you have to lie down with your child to get them to go to sleep?
- Are you repluging the soother multiple times at night?
-Do you have to put your baby in the car or buggy to get them to go to sleep?
Erica Hargaden is a mum of three, a full time Certified Child Sleep Consultant and a member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants.
"Sleep is not a luxury. Sleep is a necessity. Like food, shelter and water, we need sleep to function and survive. Children need it even more than adults do. They need it to grow, they need it to develop & they need it to thrive."
Scroll down to register for this workshop now!
Erica will also provide advice on how we can all prepare for the upcoming clock change at the end of March!
Who is Erica Hargaden?
I am a mum of three, Certified Child Sleep Consultant and member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants.
My passion is helping parents to understands their children’s sleep and empower them to create settled sleep in their homes.
While working with families I bring compassion and understanding from the struggles I had with my first child’s sleep – he now sleeps great!
Since Babogue was established in 2017 I have worked with families all over the world. Babogue has helped over 1,000 families in 17 different countries.
This has allowed me to bring my passion for sleep to life. Empowering, educating and support families in their parenting journey and creating healthy sleep habits with them has been a joy.
When I am not working with families you will find me in the out for a run, having coffee with my girls or on adventures with my children. Oh, and maybe having a glass of wine with my husband!
We live in a small village just outside Naas in Co Kildare, Ireland.
My goal is to bring ‘The Gift of Sleep’ to as many families as I can.
Buy Your Ticket Now!
There are two ways to sign up for this workshop...
1. Live Workshop Only
Buy a ticket now and join us at 8pm on Thursday 11th March to
* Listen to Erica's talk
* Ask questions on your child's sleep during the Q&A
Ticket price €30
2. Join The Inner Circle
Join the Mama Moments online membership community.
* You can join the workshop live AND you will also get access to the replay to watch (or rewatch) later at a time that suits you.
* Get full access to all my previous self care workshops.
* Get special discounts on Mama Moments products.
* Get access to weekly live self care teachings in the group from me.
(cancel your membership at any time no questions asked)
Registered in Ireland No. 624250
Registered Office: 17 Corrig Road
Sandyford, Dublin 18, D18N6K8, Ireland
Photo Credit: Peppermint Dolly
Copyrights © All Rights Reserved By Mama Moments Limited