As featured by Irish Country Magazine
What if there was some way that parenting, exercising, working and just living your life could become a whole lot easier ... simpler … effortless even?
What would that mean for you? Imagine how that could affect your whole life? Your family’s life?
Unlock Your Cycle is the missing piece.
Every teaching is full of aha moments that will have everything finally click into place for you.
And you'll wish you knew all this years ago .... but it's not too late to learn it now.
This is going to change everything for you and your family (and is crucial knowledge to learn if you have a daughter!).
For centuries the menstrual cycle has been denied, demonised and rejected across the western world. We’ve been led to believe as women that it’s a limitation or a weakness we must 'overcome' in order to succeed.
But the truth couldn't be more different.
Your menstrual cycle is now recognised by the medical community as your 5th vital sign.
It affects SIX key systems of your body (not just your fertility) and causes your brain to change by up to 25% over the course of a single cycle.
And those brain changes?
They offer you unique gifts during each of the 4 phases of your cycle...
Times when things like filling out claim forms, data analysis, cleaning out the kids’ rooms, giving a presentation, asking for a raise and even playdates are SO much easier than if you did them at a different point in your cycle.
Chances are that right now you think doing those epic clear outs or blowing through everything on your to do list is something you do at random ... just you being really energetic or focused that day (and you wonder why you can't be 'that productive' every day!).
But imagine if you fully understood the brain & energy gifts of each phase?
Imagine understanding that your actions are not whims, but completely predictable! And that you can actually lean into them, plan for them and make life SO. MUCH. EASIER!
Imagine finally living in harmony with yourself, effortlessly ... rather than being constantly at war with yourself, stuck on that hamster wheel of constant motion and achieving nothing?
I want you to finally know everything that you should have been taught at puberty.
Everything I have learnt through 100+ hours of research and distilled into this course just for you.
During this course you will learn …
- To finally understand your infradian rhythm and how it affects everything.
- Understand why you are 'so productive' some weeks and not others.
- Understand why parenting is so much easier some weeks.
- Understand why you can 'stick' to your diet & exercise routine some weeks and not others.
- Understand why you compare yourself to others and end up feeling so terrible some weeks.
- How you can make subtle shifts to your self care, parenting, work and life to support your changing needs throughout your cycle.
- How your brain offers you unique gifts and perspectives at different phases of your cycle (and how you can leverage that!).
The details …
- Once purchased you will receive an email inviting you to join a Facebook group where all of the teachings and resources are organised in the guides section.
- There are 7 recorded teachings on:
- The Follicular Phase
- The Ovulatory Phase
- The Luteal Phase
- The Menstrual Phase
- How To Track Your Cycle
- How To Plan Your Calendar In Alignment With Your Cycle
- How To Get Others On Board With Your New Approach To Life
- There is also an extensive resources section including:
- Downloadable tracker to help you start tracking your own cycle.
- Downloadable weekly planner to help you plan in alignment with your cycle
- Downloadable at-a-glance 'cheatsheets' for each cycle phase
- Meditations for each specific phase of your cycle
- Blog posts with overviews of each cycle phase
- Reference books for further reading
- Guides for dealing with specific hormonal issues
- Yoga playlist to help ease PMS.
- Downloadable tracker to help you start tracking your own cycle.
Understanding your cycle, your changing rhythms, energy levels and brain chemistry is the ultimate self care!
What people have said …
"I recently completed the Unlock Your Cycle course with Sarah. I really enjoyed the course it was so informative.
There were so many "ah ha" moments... Sarah would describe how a person might feel at a certain phase in their cycle and it would just click with me... Sarah put words and meaning to how and why I feel like I feel during the different phases of my cycle!
Having this knowledge has led me to adjust my self-care and tune in to my body and my needs throughout my cycle." - Emer
“I did the Unlock Your Cycle with Mama Moments course in February and really am so glad that I did. I was not trying to fix any issues I felt I was having, but wanted to learn how to work to my strengths and tune into myself better. Sarah delivers this information, that we should all know, in a very clear and useful manner. I would highly recommend this course.” - Mary
“Overwhelmed. One word which I think sums up many mothers at the end of a tough day. Exhausted would be another. But what if by tuning into your monthly cycle and understanding the effect it has on your energy levels allowed you to organise your day and weeks to effectively get the most out of yourself? Instead of pushing through each day, listen to what your body needs and reflect it in how you conduct yourself. Sarah of MamaMoments.ie is offering a four-week online course which delves into the different phases of your cycle, explaining how and why we feel like we do at certain times and how best to structure your month in order to prioritise yourself and step away from the daily feelings of overwhelm.” - Irish Country Magazine
Are you ready to unlock the power of your cycle?
This is going to change everything, forever.
What our customers say
"I’m not one for any subscription services (allergic to commitment) but this one I honestly cannot live without. I look forward to it every 8 weeks and it really does make me want to mind myself <3 <3"
The only thing I love more than the contents of this @mamamomentsbox, is the idea behind it <3
It’s honestly like a little box of magic … it’s a subscription box, a bit like a Birch Box but better because it encompasses everything about self care in motherhood. I can only compare it to a hug in a box
Mama Moments has done more for me in
the past few months than I could ever tell you. I'm so glad I subscribed.
Registered in Ireland No. 624250
Registered Office: 17 Corrig Road
Sandyford, Dublin 18, D18N6K8, Ireland
Photo Credit: Peppermint Dolly
Copyrights © All Rights Reserved By Mama Moments Limited